Synthetic supplements made in pharmaceutical industries, used to be the ideal choice of supplements in the market. But today, the face of reality is going in a quite different. With less than 5% of the share in the US markets in the past, the market share of herbal supplements has increased up to 25% in 2012 according to the data by leading market research agencies. So why is the consumption of herbal supplements growing? The answer is simple-its better! Herbal Supplements, are increasingly being preferred over synthetic supplements because of their low side effects and effective results.
Changes In Perception Towards Herbal Products
Contrary to the established myth that herbal medicines are only based up on traditional trial-and-error methods, big herbal companies of the world like Ayur Leaf Herbals use state of the art research facilities to determine the effectiveness of such supplements. However it has to be noted that the reliability of traditional herbal supplements has been proven even by modern research. It’s no surprise that ginseng, which was regarded as only a traditional medicine, is now consumed widely as an ideal herbal medicine, after the modern marketing of its various of health benefits.
Benefits Of Herbal Products Over Synthetic Supplements
Compared to synthetic supplements, herbal quietum plus ones have been known to have unique natural benefits like
- lesser side effects
- naturally occurring nutrients
Synthetic supplements, despite of their huge costs have been well known to give side effects to the body of the consumer.
Popular Herbal Products Found In The Market
Various types of herbal medicines can be found in the markets around USA. Let’s look at some of the most popular ones in the market
- Soy used as an anti-cancer supplement
- Cranberry used for treating urinary ailments
- Garlic used as an antiviral and antiviral natural supplement
- Ginkgo biloba used for improving brain functions
- Echinacea for improving blood functions
- Black Cohosh for treating women’s ailments
- Milk Thistle used as a liver tonic
- Ginseng used as an energy supplement
- St. John’s Wort for treatment of depression
- Saw Palmetto used for treating blood pressure and heart ailments
The above supplements have become popular due to their known positive effects on the health of people. With lots of research and studies continuously proving the effectiveness of herbal medicines, the market of herbal products throughout the world is only on the rise.